Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Dear Members, If you would like to see our site and development grow, please consider a small donation to our efforts. More donations means more devices supported which means more ROMs! Any and all donations go towards the site, development and much more! Thank you for your contributions! -BDH ======================= =======================
Top posters
BDH (171)
.....cursing and venting....hilbilly style!! I_vote_lcap.....cursing and venting....hilbilly style!! I_voting_bar.....cursing and venting....hilbilly style!! I_vote_rcap 
jl90x (137)
.....cursing and venting....hilbilly style!! I_vote_lcap.....cursing and venting....hilbilly style!! I_voting_bar.....cursing and venting....hilbilly style!! I_vote_rcap 
johnthehillbilly (95)
usmcamgrimm (70)
Nosnhoj (54)
CharmPeddler (29)
lazer (23)
JaeKar99 (23)
BDAZZG1 (17)
tomsgt123 (11)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 885 registered users
The newest registered user is Madhatter75

Our users have posted a total of 711 messages in 116 subjects

.....cursing and venting....hilbilly style!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

.....cursing and venting....hilbilly style!! Empty .....cursing and venting....hilbilly style!!

Post by johnthehillbilly Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:27 pm

Fuck,shit,piss,goddammit,cunt,bastard,...... hehehe:) ..... sorry guys LOL had to do it..... just because..... it is off-topic BTW bwhahaha ..... so now I've got that out of my system, time to have some fun Smile
johnthehillbilly
johnthehillbilly

Back to top Go down

.....cursing and venting....hilbilly style!! Empty Re: .....cursing and venting....hilbilly style!!

Post by jl90x Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Fuck John fucking swearing shit is too fucking fun to fucking pass up! Its damn nice to OPENLY fucking express ourselves lmao!!!
jl90x
jl90x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

.....cursing and venting....hilbilly style!! Empty Re: .....cursing and venting....hilbilly style!!

Post by johnthehillbilly Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:55 pm

in-FUCKING-deed .... LOL

Maybe I should rename this thread to cursing and venting.... give members a place to just blow off steam and talk about whatever shit is on our minds at the time....without cluttering the other threads...Smile
johnthehillbilly
johnthehillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by johnthehillbilly Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Kinda like the moot community at DR.... or the team rage thread at DR
johnthehillbilly
johnthehillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by jl90x Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:04 pm

That is a great idea man!! Might be more fun because I see a lot of shit on the chive I can't post on DR. LOL!
jl90x
jl90x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnthehillbilly Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Right Smile KCCO!!! ....

Hell if you want, you can rename it for me..... as of right now, mobile support kinda sux dick..... maybe we'll get tapacrap support in the near future Smile
johnthehillbilly
johnthehillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by jl90x Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Hope you like the new title man!! Wink
jl90x
jl90x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnthehillbilly Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:19 pm

I like it.....Smile Smile
johnthehillbilly
johnthehillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by jl90x Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:21 pm

cheers  cool!
jl90x
jl90x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usmcamgrimm Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:52 am

Well well well...now I know where to go when I need to vent!
usmcamgrimm
usmcamgrimm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BDH Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:04 am

FUCK OSE! Sorry I had to get that out. Now let me be honest, I don't have issues with very many people, but every single member of Team OSE can kiss my fucking ass!!
BDH
BDH
Admin
Admin

https://teamrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jl90x Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:03 am

BDH wrote:FUCK OSE! Sorry I had to get that out. Now let me be honest, I don't have issues with very many people, but every single member of Team OSE can kiss my fucking ass!!
Very Happy
jl90x
jl90x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnthehillbilly Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Fuckin people.... either can't/won't read... or they have unrelated problemswith apps and instantly.... the want to blame it on the ROM .... ass clowns ....
johnthehillbilly
johnthehillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by usmcamgrimm Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:13 pm

It's easier to blame the ROM than go back a couple of pages to read! lol You know that!
usmcamgrimm
usmcamgrimm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnthehillbilly Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:15 pm

"I've got an app that is supposed to suck my dick..... its never worked on any ROM .... but I'll report it as a bug on this ROM "

LOL LOL
johnthehillbilly
johnthehillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by usmcamgrimm Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Hahahahaha!!!
usmcamgrimm
usmcamgrimm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnthehillbilly Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Seriously tho.... I had a guy just email me and say that he had an app that he got back on froyo and now it won't work on JB..... I asked him if there was an updated version in the play store.... "I have not seen the app in over a year on the market(play store)...but I am running rage ROM and I can't get to work..."

Fucking Duh!!!! I told him " if the dev has discontinued the app then there is no way to make it work unless you update it yourself "..... he still insists its the ROM..... stupid ass

Ok.... Smile I'm all better now LOL
johnthehillbilly
johnthehillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by usmcamgrimm Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:36 pm

Wow...froyo? LOL
usmcamgrimm
usmcamgrimm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnthehillbilly Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:37 pm

I know right .....
johnthehillbilly
johnthehillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by johnthehillbilly Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Apparently this guy went right from there to JB ..... I think he's just having culture shock LOL
johnthehillbilly
johnthehillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by usmcamgrimm Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:44 pm

LOL well maybe we need to post froyo ROMs now too!
usmcamgrimm
usmcamgrimm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnthehillbilly Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:50 pm

I have one for Samsung dart....Samsung precedent and pandigital novel .... LOL

Maybe I should tell him he needs to flash rage ROM to his RAZR with Odin .... then run fastboot OEM unlock..... bwhahahaha
johnthehillbilly
johnthehillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post by jl90x Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:09 am

johnthehillbilly wrote:"I've got an app that is supposed to suck my dick..... its never worked on any ROM .... but I'll report it as a bug on this ROM "

LOL LOL
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Fucking funny!!! John where do I find THAT app?
jl90x
jl90x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by usmcamgrimm Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:40 am

I think John's busy incorporating it into the stock TouchWiz FroYo ROM for the droid RAZR HD XT912...supposedly that app unlocks the boot loader too...
usmcamgrimm
usmcamgrimm
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jl90x Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:43 am

usmcamgrimm wrote:I think John's busy incorporating it into the stock TouchWiz FroYo ROM for the droid RAZR HD XT912...supposedly that app unlocks the boot loader too...
Laughed so fucking hard I fucking choked!!
jl90x
jl90x
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum