Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Dear Members, If you would like to see our site and development grow, please consider a small donation to our efforts. More donations means more devices supported which means more ROMs! Any and all donations go towards the site, development and much more! Thank you for your contributions! -BDH ======================= =======================
Top posters
BDH (171)
[VIDEOS] How to unlock, recovery, root, flash roms, and much more I_vote_lcap[VIDEOS] How to unlock, recovery, root, flash roms, and much more I_voting_bar[VIDEOS] How to unlock, recovery, root, flash roms, and much more I_vote_rcap 
jl90x (137)
[VIDEOS] How to unlock, recovery, root, flash roms, and much more I_vote_lcap[VIDEOS] How to unlock, recovery, root, flash roms, and much more I_voting_bar[VIDEOS] How to unlock, recovery, root, flash roms, and much more I_vote_rcap 
johnthehillbilly (95)
usmcamgrimm (70)
Nosnhoj (54)
CharmPeddler (29)
lazer (23)
JaeKar99 (23)
BDAZZG1 (17)
tomsgt123 (11)

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Statistics
We have 885 registered users
The newest registered user is Madhatter75

Our users have posted a total of 711 messages in 116 subjects

[VIDEOS] How to unlock, recovery, root, flash roms, and much more

Go down

[VIDEOS] How to unlock, recovery, root, flash roms, and much more Empty [VIDEOS] How to unlock, recovery, root, flash roms, and much more

Post by tomsgt123 Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Thought I would put these videos out here for any noobs that might be looking for help. I will be adding to this thread as time goes on. So stay tuned.

How to enter Android recovery & Factory reset the Galaxy S3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How to enter Download Mode on the Samsung Galaxy S3

How to Root the Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon on jelly bean 4.1.2 and keep your apps

Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Root, Recovery, & Unlock the Boot Loader

Galaxy S3 update TWRP recovery and make a Nandroid backup.

How to install a custom rom on the Galaxy S3 with TWRP recovery TOUCH RAGE

How to use Triangle Away app to reset the flash counter on the Galaxy S3

How to Overclock your CPU to 1.9Gz on the Galaxy S3 with Lean Kernel

Galaxy S3 Stock rooted OTA rom with mutli window support

How to use Twrp Manager app on the Galaxy S3 to back up & install Bonestock Rom

Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4 Multi Window Manager root app review